Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Personal Numerology Profile


Numerology is all the go at the moment and AstroCenter has a Astrological Numerology Profile available for free. Numerologists say that our birth date can let a lot about our personality, this little profile on offer can give you a 'Life Path Number' which relates to certain life skills and traits. Try it out and compare to what is on offer in my last post from Carol Adrienne. I think it is quite good - only a small snippet but good just the same.

2 comments:

What was done said...

Hi,

I created quite a large list of people according to their numerological number.
You can see the list here:
http://www.whatwasdone.com/NumerologyDir.php

I'm afraid that I'm not too familiar with numerology, beside the very computation.
do you find these list useful?

Are there other improvements you suggest that I'll add?

Thanks,
What Was Done

Anonymous said...

Hey, your list is really interesting, I'm guessing it took ages to compile. I'm going back to take another look :)